Re: [RC] Supplement info requested - Sisu West Ranch

"...licorice as a catalyst for the other herbs ..."

If I remember correctly, licorice is an anti-diuretic, and in fact the actual concentration in candy is really limited by the gov.  Back in the 60's my wife, who was a med tech, came home with a story of a young girl in the hospital who had been made very sick by becoming addicted to licorice.

Bottom line:  Natural or herbal does not mean either safe or effective.

If budget does not allow the purchase of good supplements, you are probably much better off using NONE.  Except for Se and trace mineral block, our stock does not normally get any.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875