Re: [RC] Blizzard - Dyane Smith

That's the Wyoming I remember!

Dyane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 8:30 AM
Subject: Fwd: [RC] Blizzard

I'd love for you to have some snow, BUT you probably wouldn't want the 17 below zero we have this morning!  I love snow, but like it best at about 25 degrees above zero!  I prayed for a snow day, but no such luck...all the teachers and students are here at work safe and sound.  We only have about an inch of snow on the ground...the rest blew away :)  CC