[RC] 15 hand Paso Fino Horse for sale - Beccy FABISZAK

I thought that I would pass this on as some on this list may be interested in him. I hope that it is not too late to do this. Beccy

Your name was given to me as a possible link to a network for selling my five year old Paso Fino gelding. He is broke to ride and has a beautiful smooth gait. I have raised him from a colt and have trained him myself. I have trained several breeds of horses but find myself in a position that I am forced to sell this big boy. His name is Tempesto Vista (Thunder View), He is 15 hands, Dark bay with a star, very gentle and willing, but is a great trail horse that will go for miles and then give you more. He is from Las Alamas breeding and is well worth the $2500. I am asking. normally he would easily fetch $5000 in a good market. I have pictures if you want them. please respond to cook1945n@sisna.com Thank you for any help you can give me.

Natalie
Broken Gait Farm
Hurricane, Ut.84737
(435)635-7285