Re: [RC] Advertising: working student position in Egypt available - CTH

Great shots Jackie. Looks much different in the summer.
I will second Jackies recomendation. Maryanne is fun and would be perfect for a young woman to spend time with.
If I was not tied to my business and animals I would be there already. I so wanted to buy the Disney house and make it into a guest house next to Maryannes.
Paddi