[RC] Missing Christmas Gift/Lighter Side of Endurance - Paul

I was making out my Christmas shopping list and can't find  a certain gift that I know would be perfect for some friends of mine. Could somebody please help me find where to order " The Lighter Side Of Endurance VOLUME TWO?"    Angie????

Angie says the pages of her current book don't fall out from reading them too much. But she doesn't say you might have a problem with pages sticking together. I have several pages that got foreign materials on them when stuff came out of my mouth from explosive laughing. Now some of the pages are kinda stuck together.. Maybe the book should have a warning label like, "Do not read while eating or drinking hot beverages".. Or maybe it should include a face mask?

Merry Christmas to All

Paul N. Sidio
KMA Chazz Piper (Is it Spring yet?)
Spokane MO