Re: [RC] biting and attacking are two different things - desertrydr1

Then again, if you were a teenager a few years ago, and you said "My horse bites" it might mean you didn't think too much of the horse!  Just to add a little levity.  jeri

I someone said, "my horse bits" as you walked very close passed a stall door with a horse in it - would you assume they didn't mean it would not bite you? If you did and the horse was John Henry you might end up with a big wound - but you were warned.

You are making an assumption as to what the person meant rather than what the person said. If the report is correct the person said my horse bites - they didn't say my horse bites other horses, nor did they say my horse bites horses but not people. They said my horse bites - the rest was the interpretation of the person that got bit.

Truman