Re: [RC] Issuing and Heeding warnings (was: Biting horse) - Horseraser

no the warning would not be acceptable if it was a stallion. But I think that an unruly stallion is completely unacceptable too.. I think that this owner's behavior (of the mare) is completely unacceptable too
Micki

I'd say the biggest decisions of my life, was not my career, my marital status, or my home... they were choosing to love as often as I have......