Re: [RC] "Race brain" -- using TTEAM to help - Elizabeth Walker

I'm certainly willing to try.  Can you recommend one book as a "starter" ?

On Nov 10, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Naomi Preston wrote:

This is quite an interesting discussion, and I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.  I've found the TTEAM Method (developed by Linda Tellington-Jones) to be very effective when working with nervous, excited or fearful horses.
In addition to the TTEAM TTouches, Linda Tellington-Jones has developed training and riding techniques which can help calm the nervous horse.  I've tried them, used them in training and competition, and they work.

Linda's written many books, all available on Amazon.  There are TTEAM Practitioners all over the U.S. (internationally, also.) who give clinics and private lessons.

I just wanted to throw TTEAM in as a possible solution to some of the "race brain" issues.

Naomi Preston