[RC] JT's video - Kathie Ford

Hey, did you guys watch the video's JT put on? I think the start actually was not to bad considering.  Looked like the very front riders had to deal w/more of the adrenaline rush yet some decent horsemanship for the most part.   Looked like things settled a bit more as they eventually flowed out of the start.  Saw some horses that seemed to have some definate dressage training...yet all wanting to go out and do their jobs however.

I thought it was pretty cool. Heck, I felt a slight adrenaline rush just watching it!  The fireworks and ceremony of flags was also really cool to watch!

Honestly, I gather none of us would really know how any of our own horses would actually react unless we are there ourselves.

Congratulations to our riders for all the work they did to get there. Just some really unfortunate things seemed to happen to them that were obviously unexpected.

Enjoyed all the stories!

kathie

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.