[RC] Bucket List - Kathleen

None of the things on your “bucket list” involve RACING in a shot gun start with a huge herd of horses or even any SPEED at all…all of the situations you describe are teaching the horse not to respond to their “flight” instincts … not really the case with RACING.  Some horses (not just Arabs) regardless of training are going to get a little wiggy at the start of a race.  Certainly we all strive to have safe, controllable horses and polite manageable horses in the vet check but at the start of a race you may expect some unpredictable behavior.

And, by the way, last time I checked, all breeds of horses were welcome at endurance rides…it is not a sport only for Arabs.

Kathleen Ferguson