[RC] Manners and training - Horizon Rider

I can just picture it in my mind…124 dressage horses lined up with riders properly attired and mounted when the cannon goes off and all 124 horses race for the first letter to begin the routine.  Certainly no riders would fall off.

Heck I fall off on a regular basis doing endurance and that is seldom at the start…gotta’ love those Arabian horses.

Bill