Re: [RC] Manners and training - Elizabeth Walker

LOL!  What a picture.

Brings to mind a memory of the last Musical Freestyle competition I watched.  Lots of big names in dressage for both horses and riders, very nice performances, etc.  At the end, all the horses came out for presentation of ribbons and the victory lap.  Only 2 would stand still, and one started bucking during the victory lap.  :)