Re: [RC] Diatomaceous Earth for worming? - Jacobsjazz

In a message dated 10/25/2008 10:33:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
DE has tiny, sharp "edges" and it passes undigested through the digestive tract so that it is present in the manure.
I have heard that these sharp edges also can wear away the stomach and intestinal linings when DE is fed regularly.  I think there was a study on this but I am not sure how to find it.  It may be something you want to check out.

Belinda