[RC] [Consider This] The long awaited custom Skito pad has arrived! - Endurance.Net

[http://endurancegranny.blogspot.com/2008/10/long-awaited-custom-skito-pad-has.html]
My lovely Skito has arrived... The pad is shaped like my saddle, with just enough extra to keep the underfleece from getting dirty. It has the little tie strings to attach it to your saddle to hold in place, and loops for my billets to go through. The underside is soft real wool, the topside is black duck fabric. There is no padding under the flaps for better contact, and 1/2 dense foam panels on both sides of the spine to give the saddle a little lift. It is a very nice saddle pad. This is my third Skito pad.

[More ...]

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Consider This at 10/25/2008 04:59:00 PM