[RC] Multi-use trails - sherman

Boy, that’s the truth. If you’re not already volunteering to help maintain the trails in your area, go join a group that does!

Kathy

Very well stated Sheila.

Personaly I think we as riders will make a better impression on land managers if we help them repair damage like this rather than sit back and bitch about it. I've spent many hundreds of hours doing trail maintainence and repair in CO, VA, NC and TN and alot of the repair work was needed because of negligant horseback riders. Before the Backcountry Horseman got involved we always had more hikers, bikers and off road vehicle users working on horse trails than horseback riders.

If the motorcycle race was an organized affair they should have had a use permit which from my experience always included a damage bond.

Lets all work together so that we can all enjoy our activities in our wonderful back country.

Marsh the muleman