[RC] Wussification/how to have a portable shower - heidi larson

Go buy a yard sprayer, I think 3+/- gal. is what I had,

http://www.nextag.com/GILMOUR-MFG-CO-spray-505956852/prices-html?nxtg=742a0a240523-7108A57C7A6F0A07

cut off the spray handle/wand and put in a brass nipple

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/brassnipples.html#18

cut the hose of a sink faucet sprayer and attach to the brass nipple

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=Improve/KitSpray.html

Heat water over your camp stove to boiling, add to water in the sprayer until
you get the desired temp., stand in your horse trailer either on a tarp or in a
low tub to catch the water and keep shavings/manure off your newly cleaned feet
and pump up the sprayer and voila, you're clean!  You will have to repump the
sprayer periodically but it works great!

.      o o          o o
    o_ \ \____   o_ \_\
       o  o    o-- /
                 / \