[RC] Yellowhammer 2008 Pictures and Ride Story - April

Regarding the Alabama Yellowhammer Pioneer ride October 2 - 4.

Daniel has the pictures from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday up on his web site for your viewing pleasure. Please pass on to those that may be interested but are not on the forums.

I also have a story I wrote about my time spent at Yellowhammer on my blog. Hint, there are cute pictures of kids and horses on it. ;-)

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN

--
"Winners never stop short." -- Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley