[RC] goals/completion award idea - sherman

Just yesterday when I was at the grocery store I was thinking that those tote bags made of that strong but inexpensive tight mesh type material (you all understand that perfectly, right?) would make great ride completion awards. I’m tired of the ones with grocery store logos, would really like some with ride logos on them.

Kathy

Well, one of my goals this year is to finally ride more than one day at rides
that offer more than one day of riding.  That and my recent trip to the grocery
store got me thinking about completion awards.  In the interest of " going
green" I have started to bring tote bags to the store for the baggers to use
for the groceries.  One of those totes is from last years AERC convention.  I
would love to have a choice of a T shirt  or a basic tote with the ride logo on
it to add to my tote collection.  Diane Fruth gave totes out one year at the
Land Between the Lakes ride which have the logo on them.  Anyway, just a
thought, and it would be a nice completion gift that the ride managers wouldn't
have to worry about sizes.

Roxanne/Frigid Kentucky