From: April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Breastcollar Light
To: "ride camp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 9:15 AM

Hi, all,

Teddy of RunningBear used to carry a small battery-powered light to attach to the breastcollar when doing night rides. I don't see this on her website anymore. Does anybody have a source for this?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com

--
"Winners never stop short." -- Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley