Re: [RC] Breastcollar Light - Dolores Arste

I have one of those lights from Teddy. She likely doesn't carry them anymore because the LED's last longer and
give a brighter light. That said, you can get the light you are talking about at most Home Depots of Lowes.

The velcro was glued on. And since you are going to duct tape any way then there you go.

The light gives a nice defused illumination kind of like a full moon. I'm guessing that's why you want one.
If you can't find it, write to me and I'll get you one and send it to you.

PS: It uses two AA's.

Warmly,
Dolores (can't see in the dark) Arste