RE: [RC] Breastcollar Light - scswag

 http://www.saddlelights.com/SaddlelightsStore.asp

I think this is what you are looking for.

Susan

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at  9:15 AM, April wrote:

Hi, all,

Teddy of RunningBear used to carry a small battery-powered light to attach to the breastcollar when doing night rides. I don't see this on her website anymore. Does anybody have a source for this?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN

--
"Winners never stop short." -- Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley