RE: [RC] Breeding is anyones CHOICE. - Ginger Bill

Jessica, I have often said that a few people on Ridecamp can and are very vicious. They only see things one way and often times it's their way only. Now, I believe that it is a matter of choice to breed or not to breed and I hope that ridecamp will help you with the type of stallion that you are looking for and keep their judgements to themselves. Good Luck! Ginger