Re: [RC] Breeding is anyones CHOICE. - Marirose Six

Good luck to you, Jessica. I have done the same as you are hoping to do with a special mare of mine. I researched a number of studs, met a few of them, most importantly, met some offspring from various mares. I, infact, bred my mare to the chosen stud 3 times. And, like Melissa said, I got 3 different personalities & only similar physical traits. That said, all 3 are keepers, 2 of them have joined the ranks of 100 milers (Lucky 6 Nellie & Lucky 6 Noodle, for you record checkers) & the youngest will also (hopefully)  when he is ready.
The stallion I used has likely passed on from old age, but he may have a good son. I have a feeling you're not looking for REALLY long ears, though. If you are interested in a mule, however, I can get you the # for a guy in Vermontville, MI.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww