[RC] frozen shoulder - Karen Bohn

I'm sure this hasn't happened to anyone on the list, but thought I'd ask anyway.  :-)  So several months ago I came off my horse when she spooked at a hiker's loose dog (please don't start a loose dog thread).  I tore my rotator cuff and now I have a frozen shoulder.  Its a pain and terribly inconvenient.  Right now my chiropractor is treating it.  Will this work?  Will it go away without surgery?  If surgery becomes necessary any experiences out there?

Karen

Karen Bohn
Spotsylvania, VA
www.mattariver.com