[RC] Abscess help - Bob Fletcher

I tried the Bio3x Antiseptic Spray when my guy had an abscess.  I made sure that the abscess was opened up so the product could enter.  I was pleased with the quick results.  I called to order more Bio3x and told them how pleased I was with my results and they told me that a Hoof Treatment is coming out that will also work on white line, thrush and even scratches.  A side note, my neighbor was bitten by a Hobo spider and used the Bio3x towelette for several days and the wound completely healed up and she has no scar.  I would imagine that the same towelette could be used as a packing if need be.
I hope this helps you.
bcf