RE: [RC] Hoof Wizard...What do you guys think?? - Susan Cushing

Hope I am not repeating info.  One of my favorite farriers used a large pair of calipers to measure distance from the hairline to the bottom of the foot.  They were very accurate.  He also would shave of the tiniest amount of foot to get it "just right".  Hard to find farriers like that anymore!!

I don't know the price comparison or where to get the calipers.
Susan Cushing