From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:06 PM
To: Karen Standefer
Cc: Elizabeth Walker; Ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Shoeing

Karen, I disagree with that, becuase the training and conditioning of the horse to adapt to a rider is generally done gradually also if done right...nobody jumps on a horse that had never been ridden and does 50 miles....horses are started young, for hopefully, no more than 5-10  minutes initially....and the time on their back is slowly increased.

Karen.