RE: [RC] cytec shoes - Karen Standefer

Go over to www.horseshoes.com and ask them about Cytek.  You’ll get an earful J

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of oddfarm
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:27 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] cytec shoes

If ya'll are going to discuss shoes AGAIN, how about Cytec shoes? Anybody use them, shoe with them? I have a new farrier who is "certified" to put these shoes on. They look very different in that they cover the rim and sole but leave the frog exposed. He says that is way better than pads. http://www.cytekhorse.com/horse/history/

I don't know anything about them and really can't find too much out there that is positive. I don't mind shoes and I don't mind bare feet. Whatever the ride and terrain call for. However, I don't want to try anything "new" before a ride that is going to be costly to begin with. (travel, gas, groceries, etc,.) I am all for new and improved if it really is.

Lisa Salas, the Odd fARm