From: Michael Lewis <mlewis73@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   roach the mane!-horrified
To: Rugbytimber@xxxxxxx, Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 4:21 AM
Barn brat.  Hahahhahahaha!!  Just the giggle I needed this
morning (Iraq time.)

The lattice weave is my fave for endurance... looks great
on both of my grey Arabs.  Wife and I swear by Cowboy Magic
in the tube, although there's some Avocado spray stuff
(cannot recall who makes it) that I like to use (in a
pinch.)  We use Show Sheen rarely, and only for a couple
things.

Mike