Re: [RC] [RC] Does anybody even bother to read the rules? (was: GPS Accuracy) - Dawn Carrie

<<But because the motto is to finish is to win and all we want is a health horse and a completion who cares what the distance is?>>

Well, some of us like to ride the actual mileage we're getting credit for.  For example, if we're getting credit for a 55, we want to ride at least 52.5 miles, rather than 46.3, 49.8, or something like that.  There is certainly a group of people out there who like rides that are known to be short, but there is another group who feels like it's cheating to be given more credit than we really earn.

Dawn Carrie, Texas