[RC] Real Sports-Bryan Gumble - Ginger Bill

Did any of you see Real Sports on HBO? The subject was the death of horse and riders in the past 18 months. There were 14 deaths. The sport is Eventing. I know you probably all pretty much know about this sport and the high caliber of riders that participate. I was just shocked as I thought I would just see a little feature and maybe a loss of a horse or two and I know the riders receive some tough injuries, but never in my mind it could be that horrific. If you get the chance and have HBO get a glimpse of the program. Ginger

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.