Re: [RC] [RC] Misquoting - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Well said Heidi!  Without the 'stewards of the land' such as cattlemen, our forest fires would be far more devastating!  Those of us, in CA, who will not be able to do much training, riding, or enjoy the public lands that have burned up, are all to sensitive to this issue.  We need more land stewards that know what they are doing to guide the rest of us how to be better land stewards!   By isolating any individual group we will not accomplish this task.

D'Arcy