[RC] Horse for Virginia Highlands? - Shana Bobbitt

Hello all.

I am seeking a mount for the Virginia Highlands Endurance Challenge for Friday, August 22.

This will be my aunt's (Kim Patton) first ride and I would like to ride with her. It sounds like it will be a super ride and I would love to be a part of it.

We are planning on the 25 LD ride distance.

I live in Washington State and am a member of AERC and the PNER. It just so happens that I will be on the east coast visiting family during this endurance ride date.

You may look up my ride record on AERC if there are any questions but I can tell you that I have completed two rides this year so far, both times placing in the middle of the pack. The Home On The Range ride in March we placed 23rd out of 48 entries. The Owyhee Fandango I ride in May we placed 10th out of 17 entries.  My horse and I are entered in the Renegade ride also this coming weekend.

If you know of anything that may work for me, please let me know. :-)

--
Shana Bobbitt