Re: [RC] [RC] Emmett Ross Selected as 2010 WEC Manager - Janice Taylor

Well, let's see, there are lots of hidden holes and roots to maneuver over...black top to cross, ummm...hard turns around the ends of fence rows...and I-75 to ride beside....not to mention how hard it will be to 'endure' the same ol', same ol' over and over....

Disgusting to offer that course to the world as 'US endurance'...especially when there are miles and miles of 'real' trails only an hour away...

Janice

On 6/26/08, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>Emmett B. Ross has been selected as the Endurance Discipline Manager for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.

Ahh, if only they could come up with and endurance *course*. Here's my suggestion. Since they'll be riding around the Rolex course *anyway* maybe they could make ramps over all the jumps to add a few hills to the gallop through the park. :-)

Can you imagine if they told the 3 day eventers they had to do a course that was all 18" jumps because they were at a place that was more "viewer friendly"?

Angie

Protect your family. Click here for life insurance quotes from top companies.

--
www.janusstudio.com