[RC] Emmett Ross Selected as 2010 WEC Manager - rides2far

>>>Emmett B. Ross has been selected as the Endurance Discipline Manager for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.

Ahh, if only they could come up with and endurance *course*. Here's my suggestion. Since they'll be riding around the Rolex course *anyway* maybe they could make ramps over all the jumps to add a few hills to the gallop through the park. :-)

Can you imagine if they told the 3 day eventers they had to do a course that was all 18" jumps because they were at a place that was more "viewer friendly"?

Angie

Protect your family. Click here for life insurance quotes from top companies.