Re: [RC] [RC] FW: Fireworks as a begginer ride - Julienne

To be clear, I am HARDLY an experienced endurance rider.  I never claimed I was and was merely pointing out an aspect of this ride that I have experienced, having ridden it a few times, to consider when considering this ride as a first ride.  I am not deterring people from riding this ride either, just giving the advice that having a calm buddy horse or starting at the back of the pack would be wise in the sort of ride environment which is crowded with a lot of different types of horses and riders out there.

For the sake of this thread, I also never said that all newbies had out of control horses or were rude or did not possess trail manners.  (It is ridiculous to me that I need to point this out, for the record.)

Julienne