Re: [RC] Overall milage for horse - Sisu West Ranch

"...
If we ever start to count ALL miles as equal, (together as
mileage history for the horse), then we need to also do
away with the individual awards for LD vs. Endurance..."

Don't see why.  In the Midwest (UMECRA country), all miles completed by each horse {LD, Endurance,  & CTR (called "competitive riding")} are lumped together.  All of the programs are healthy, all have individual awards, horses are recognized for their achievements, and the sky does not fall.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875