Re: [RC] Tie Systems - Trailrite

Ride n Tie is the new name for Spring Tie system.  I wouldn't use any other tie system other than Ride n Tie.  My daughter "Charlene Lewis" (endurance trainer) and I have used it on many of the younger new to camping horses, with great success.   I won one many years ago at the Around The Mountain ride and decided to become a dealer just because I was so impressed with the durability. A lot of people don't like the spring sound, but that is another reason I do like the Ride n Tie.  If I hear that sound, then I get up to look to see what's going on.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390