Re: [RC] The JR Blah, blah - Truman Prevatt

With Jody and Jonni we always wonder who is the sponsor ;-) ! Actually two years ago Jonni got one vote for SERA president. They probably meant to write down Jody - but then again maybe not.

Truman

Vccfarms@xxxxxxx wrote:
Jody,
Congrats on your Jr rider, My 8 year old finished her first LD last month and is ready to do more. She even wrote a paragraph for the local horse club, which was published, and I would hate for anyone here to get a hold of that.
Mark Proud father and sponsor