Re: [RC] [RC] The JR Blah, blah - Carla Richardson

I wish I was 19 and had completed Tevis, and had an article published in EN.  <G>  Or 14 and had 4000 miles.  <VBG>
Any one of those achievements would be fine with me!

To all the Juniors out there -- keep on riding -- all of us wish you well.  Even if we ARE jealous of your youth and talent!  <another VBG>

Carla Richardson
(57 yrs old, and very proud that I own Arabian horses, that I can ride, and am able to participate in endurance riding)
Colorado