[RC] Struck a Nerve - Pam Salem

I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water, Shannon.  My chiropractor thinks it can be of value when approached properly.  Like dowsing, this needs to be practiced. See below, EQ

I notice that the bibliography at the link Bruce provides does not include Behavioral Kinesiology, Dr. Diamond M.D.'s original bestseller - the hardbound version of the popular Your Body Doesn't Lie. Written in response to thousands of requests from both lay persons and professionals for a basic book on Behavioral Kinesiology, general philosphy, testing techniques, and its usefulness in evaluating all factors which influence the health of the individual.

Review at this link:

This book is important because Dr. Diamond M.D.'s work has subsequently evolved into other areas of research and has frequently been referenced in later significant works like "Power vs Force" by David Hawkins.

I would recommend this book as required reading to anyone interested in the field of kinesiology, its origins and applications. There have been recent books written that appear to be more comprehensive in the applications of kinesiology, but these are frequently over-reaching and innacurate in their attempts to be everything to everybody.

Perhaps the most valuable aspect of this book is the clear direction given on how to properly perform the technique of muscle testing.

Available in paperback:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=John%20Diamond