Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] re: out of the pasture - Kathy Mayeda

I have also done LD's due to lack of time to condition.  I miss doing 50's though.  I'm going to attempt a 50 on my 18 y.o. mare that has done a couple of LD's recently and no 50's.  I resisted doing endurance with her because I thought I should be concentrating on getting my younger horse sane enough to do endurance.  But she's doing so well, what the heck - she used to be a wild child so it never occurred to me to ride endurance with her.  Put a couple of years or so with her and have fun.  It helps that I just started leasing my experienced endurance horse out and my lessee is getting me out to condition!

K.