Re: [RC] What not to say to a newbie - desertrydr1

You don't have to ride your horse every single day, 10 fast miles to condition for an LD, not even for a 50.  Nobody told me, so I overconditioned my first LD horse, never got to 50's with her, and almost totally ruined her by letting her race because she was in "such good condition"  jeri