Re: [RC] Kentucky Derby - Trailrite

Kat,

You must work for the Media! If you would have copied both my sentences.  Here is what I said in total: Remember all TB birthdays are 01/01 for racing.  And yes, they do try and have early foaling dates, but still it is so close in "just-turned-two" that it's totally stupid!

If you think they just jump on two to three weeks before a race then go to Santa Anita and watch them breeze horse's all morning....And there're are many "not quite two yet" in Feb & March.  Since we are only talking about months here, please take it to consideration that the horse is only 24 months old and if you take 2-3 months from that it IS STILL VERY, VERY YOUNG!

So whippee! their 2 years and 3 months by June....

Tammy Robinson (16,000 AERC miles)
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390