Re: [RC] Kentucky Derby - SandyDSA

I am not sure that racing a 3 year old is much worse than doing 100's  or 5 day rides on a 5 or 6 year old. Yeah splitting hairs over 2-3 months... not so much - but boy we better make sure it is our OWN chest we are beating. Both are terribly demanding sports. Both require diligent preparation and major aforethought. Not defending them but we better make sure our own house is clean before we take a white glove into another.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com