Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] First Class Educational Programme for Endurance - Beth Walker

I agree that - from the little I have read - the FEI seems to be trying to develop endurance more along the lines we are used to, with the recent changes allowing more technical rides.

I don't see that in the UAE-style endurance. I think if the UAE style predominates, everyone will lose.