Re: [RC] annual rabies or not? - Amber Roberts

Does everyone get their horses vaccinated for rabies?  I'm asking, because I don't know of any vets around here that include a rabies vaccine in their normal protocol.

Our vet says that any trail horse should have rabies shots annually.  We also see skunks during the daytime on our ranch periodically and that's always scary, seeing them during the day.  So we have given rabies shots annually for many years.

Amber