[RC] Black Bears out of Auburn - sherman

I’ll probably be there with Tara and one or two other trail buddies.  If we don’t scare the bears away, they’ll at least be all excited by the time you get there (:>) If we’re still at the staging area when you get there, be sure to say HI. Sonny is the little chestnut that I ride with only a blue rope halter, Shadow is a nearly black bay with blue tack.

Kathy

Can 4 or 5 of the more local riders please ride from the Overlook about 9am Sat?  I'm hoping to be there about 10 & would like the bears scared away.

Dianna