[RC] The SEDRA Sentinel - April Issue - Gotarace2

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening, however this email finds you! We would like to share our most current newsletter, the April SEDRA Sentinel is on-line... click here, Enjoy!

South Eastern Distance Riders Association
SEDRA Mission Statement  "...to educate, promote and encourage participation in equestrian competitive distance events throughout the southeastern United States..."

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.