RE: [RC] The Trace and Mud - Jody Rogers-Buttram

CHICKENS.....you are all a bunch of CHICKENS !!!!!   So, it is a little wet, just a tad muddy.  For a guy that did the OD 100 Cavalry with about zero 100 mile experience (beating me and I had a darned crew and experience !!!), a little Mississippi river shouldn't stop you.

Just load up and come on down to the ride, for extra fun, Angie has thrown in free of charge a mud rally in camp.

Jody (who still hasn't packed yet)

Paul <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm a little nervous too. When you get that much rain, small wet weather creeks can turn into the Mississippi River Junior.  Any idea how much of that there might be?

For the first time ever, I actually packed all my stuff really early (two days ago). I am excited that Angie Fura is offering the Cavalry option.

We will see how the weather looks before heading out.

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (who hates mud)
Spokane MO.